Be a Part of the Show
Guitar Business Radio is interested in you. If you have something important or relevant to say regarding the business of guitar (as we’ve defined it), we’d like to hear it or hear about it.
We’re offering a number of opportunities for you to add your voice or your business news and ideas to the mix on Guitar Business Radio . Oh, and… there’s no cost… whatsoever.
Your Guitar Business Minute
Speaking of unique features, our Guitar Business Minute™ segments let you submit your own recorded thoughtful comments for inclusion on Guitar Business Radio. We’ll be playing them throughout our episodes. Your Minute topics can range from simple business methods or strategies that work for your business, to a commentary on a particular aspect of any area of the guitar business as a whole. Remember, you are speaking on behalf of yourself and/or your business, so make it worthwhile for you, but more importantly… make it interesting for our listeners.
IMPORTANT: There is no cost and these are NOT ads. Mention your name and business but if it talks and walks like an ad, we probably won’t use it. It’s not that we don’t like ads — we do. These aren’t. But if you have questions about how best to make this work for you, just contact us.
HOW TO RECORD YOUR OWN GUITAR BUSINESS MINUTE
Recording your Minute is easy to do, just follow these simple instructions below:
- Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to record a sound file with your Guitar Business Minute. Most devices have a sound recorder app of some kind.
- Try to keep your Minute to between 30 and 90 seconds. A tad more or less is not a problem, but a tad is a tad.
- At the beginning of the recording, be sure to state your name (or name and business) so we know who it is (“Hi, this is John Smith of Smith Company…”).
- After recording, save your sound file and name it like this: YourName-GBM-1 (ex: JohnSmith-GBM-1). If you send more than one Guitar Business Minute segment now or over time, please increment each file with a sequential number so we don’t overwrite any existing Minutes. We do enough of that in real life.
- MOBILE: On most mobile devices, you can select your sound/voice file and share or send it. You should elect to send it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, email and phone number, and any additional information you’d like us to have in case we need to verify anything.
- COMPUTER: If you’re recording/producing your Minute file on your computer, save it as an MP3 or WAV file and send it to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, email and phone number, and any additional information you’d like us to have in case we need to verify anything.
- That’s it. And remember, by sending us your Guitar Business Minute, you agree to our simple and almost boilerplate standard media release terms and conditions. No big deal but we have to do it.
- JUST ADDED: While the quality is not as good, if you’d rather submit your Minute by phone, you can now do so on our Guitar Business Radio Hotline. Just call 888-777-2404 and Press 2. State your name and business first then your message. At the end of your message, pause briefly and leave us your phone number in case we need to reach you. (Your phone number will NEVER be published.)
We’ll let you know if and when we use your Minute. So, start recording now!
News, Interviews, Questions, Shout-Outs, Testimonials
If you have a question you’d like us to answer on the podcast, use the form below to ask your question or you can call us on our Guitar Business Radio Hotline at 888-777-2404, Press 2 and leave it there if you like.
If you’re so inclined, we’d love to hear what you think about the show. Plus, we’d also like you to tell us about any interesting guitar business-related news you think we should report on as well as people in the business who have a meaningful story or experience that would benefit or be of interest to our listeners. Use the form below to submit that information or you can call us on our Guitar Business Radio Hotline at 888-777-2404, Press 2, or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.